As part of the Blog Hop ’09 Party, I am offering one of my hand-made mobile phone / cell phone charms, which can also be used as a bag charm or zip-pull.
I sell these over at my etsy store, janmary designs. I also make bracelets, necklaces and ear-rings, and I specialise in customized/personalised items – just contact me with your request 🙂
- So, if you would like to win leave a comment and tell me something about where you live (we don’t need specifics- just a state/country will do!) and what your fave place to visit there is (an attraction, shop, restaurant).
Mine would be – I live in Northern Ireland, and my fave place is Carrick-a-rede Rope Bridge or the Giants Causeway on the north coast.
So leave a comment, and the winner will be chosen at random after midnight, 2 August.
For additional entries, leave a separate comment for each of these :
- follow/subscribe to my blog – welcome to my world
- follow me on twitter janmary3
- visit my etsy store janmary designs, and “add seller to favourites”
- blog about MY giveaway (include a link in your comment)
- tweet about MY giveaway, and be sure to include #BlogHop09
- stumble this post
Hope this all does not sound TOO complicated!
Giveaway closes on 2 August 2009 at midnight. Winner will be chosen at random, but be sure to have the button on your blog.
If you are not a blogger (what’s taking you so long?!!), don’t worry, I will be having more giveaways soon.
Finally – these instructions may change when I check with the hosts of the BlogHop 09 – due to our different time zones, I need to confirm the details of the giveaway with them, but wanted to go ahead and post this now – patience is one the the virtues I need to work on!