As the title says, it has been a while since I shared any lessons learned.
So what have I learned this week
1. I seem to be drawn to greys (grays) and pinks right now, both in clothes, accessories and of course the jewellery I am making. Here is a long chain cluster necklace and crocheted cuff I have just completed.
What colours are appealing to you this season?
2. Submitting tax returns is stressful – especially in your first year of trading as a small business aka JanMary Designs
3. I am working furiously at creating new jewellery items for sale as I already some craft fairs, a ladies pamper evening and some “girls night in” party dates arranged too. I want to have my stock levels high, so busy, busy, busy!
If you would like to
- BOOK A PARTY (and live in N Ireland!)
- buy some jewellery (wherever you are in the world – free shipping)
- or even be super-organised and commission me to create a customised christmas card for your family using your own photos
then get in touch 🙂 You can leave a comment here or email me at janmary dot janmary @ gmail dot com (using no spaces and correct punctuation)
Here is our family card from last year:
4. Still loving the silversmith evening course I have started, even if I only had a pathetic wobbly oval to show for all my efforts last night. Somehow I am resisting the temptation to share my “effort” with you!
5. Donkeys are cute – especially baby ones!
My son and his wee friend loved their visit to my friend the “chicken lady” – they got to meet the one week old donkey called Poppy, collect 4 very fresh eggs from the hen house, play with the dog, and feed the rabbit and guinea pigs.
That’s all from me for now, so have YOU learned anything this week? Please share.
For more lessons learned please visit Julie at From Inmates to Playdates