Have a thumping headache, so this will be a short(ish) post!
First some items to share:
Two Digital Scrap Layouts featuring a certainly little red-headed boy who turned 5 last week. He told me it was his “BEST birthday ever”.
Two recently commissioned items I made for janmary designs.(Not much for sale in the Etsy store just now, but my OWN STORE opening soon and I am working on lots of new items!)
A toggle bracelet in purples/reds/black.
A bungee stretch bracelet with black and striped black cane beads
Orders welcome (hint, hint!)
So on to lessons learned
1. Having a headache is NOT fun (but we all knew that already)
2. Photographing a wedding is fun, stressful and a privilege.
3. Black was the PERFECT colour (color) for the bride.
Especially when worn with these killer purple shoes.
4. Autumn leaves are incredibly beautiful.
5. My final lesson this week is that lessons seem harder to remember this week! So that is your lot for now.
As requested, more wedding photos to follow.
Not sure if there will be What I Learned This Week over at Jo-Lynne’s blog, but visit her anyway, because she is just lovely!