Firstly – thanks to everyone who has posted on my blog so far. It is so encouraging to see, and I am amazed – especially when I have had comments from designers who I am a bit in awe of!
Eventually I hope to be up to creating a freebie – but not just yet!
I haven’t really posted much about what I’ve been up to this week – so here is a summary:
- Got time to rummage in the attic and locate some old photo albums of my childhood so I can ….. (can you guess?)……scrap them!
- Have joined a new gym/health club in Belfast – very lovely, but now I need a new swimsuit so I can enjoy the pool etc.
- Been to the dentist this morning – 2 fillings replaced – not too bad. Then my toddler son and I had tea, pancakes and scones at a friends house afterwards. We usually meet up in town for some shopping before going to a coffee shop that has a toddler play area – but gave that a miss this morning.
- My husband is due back from a work trip to London this evening – he doesn’t travel so much these days, so when he does go it seems tougher.
- Lots of school pickups, swimming lessons and church activities to take my older 2 children to – not sure how I ever found time to work.
- Going to be another hectic weekend. My daughters go to a girls church organisation called Girls Brigade and they have their ‘display’ (a sort of end of year concert) on Saturday night. The clocks change on Sunday – so one hour less in bed. Then on sunday evening the children taking part in a family church service about FairTrade.
Credits – Kit – Comfie Jammies by Jen Wilson
Font – Adorable
Template – RAK sketch challenge by Robin
Curled polaroid – from Bren Boone’s Floralia kit
Staple – from Kristie kit by Shabby Princess.
So, have a great weekend, and keep those comments coming please!