Name that well known Abba song!
Finally, here are the results of the Welcome To My World Survey. Thanks to the 49 who took part, and the winner of the giveaway, chosen at random, is Leanne, a local gal. This funny tea towel will be on it’s way to you.
I found it a bit tricky to photograph, but hopefully you can get the gist of it.
The Male and Female Characters
As only 1 male reader completed the survey, hopefully the other 97.7% of you will enjoy the humour! My husband rolled his eyes when he saw it – but it made me chuckle.
By the way a tea towel is for drying dishes – this term seemed to cause some confusion for some of you…I assume you call it something else, or maybe you have someone else to dry your dishes!
So back to the results – based on those who replied, if you are a typical reader of my blog chances are that you are
- aged 26 – 35
- you have kids, mostly likely at least one under 5
- you visit my blog weekly
- you live in
or America Canada
- you visit my blog for my everyday ramblings
- you most love my photos
- you often comment
- you don’t mind the ads on my blog!
So, is this YOU? I would love to know 🙂
A few interesting topics were raised in the comments section
- Many of you like hearing about life in a different country – if there is anything you would like to know…ask away….
- some read my blog primarily to follow George (the cat)! – He is doing well, thanks for asking!
- Some found the ads above the main posts distracting – THEY HAVE GONE 🙂 However 84% of you don’t mind or even like the ads, so the rest will stay. They are for products I love, and I can assure you I am not getting rich from them!
- Some wanted my full posts to appear in the feed readers….pleased to report I have finally got this to work!
- Some of you would love to hear my accent
- Some would love to visit
- One of you will be doing BOTH of these within the next WEEK – yes, meeting up with a bloggy reader for lunch in
! Can’t wait. Belfast
Finally, as promised, a few more photos of my daughter and her first day at Grammar School. I am pleased to report it went really well.
Another big day on Tuesday as our youngest will start his first day of Primary School. He is only staying for an hour though, so don’t reckon I will manage to get too much done before it is time to collect him again!
So, any firsts happening in your world this week? Do share.