I have had a lovely day which included the following :
- a cup of tea in bed
- a lie in
- a cd – the new TakeThat album (their song Patience is one of my favourites)
- a book – The Bad Mothers Handbook – my kids pointed out quickly this was not a reference to me, just the name of the novel!
- lots of cards – bought, hand made, made in school….all lovely
- a handmade magnet from my middle daughter
- a little posy of daffodils in church this morning – all the ladies were given them by the children
- a very lovely meal cooked by my husband for us and my parents – including asparagus and salmon ‘almost en croute’ and lemon tart for dessert.
- and – I got some scrapping done this even while watching 2 episodes of Greys Anatomy
So the layout I completed this evening for several challenges is at the top of this post – I haven’t yet managed to work out how to have the pictures anywhere but at the top. Any suggestions?
Credits – Sketch by Rachel Giallongo at The Digi Chic, Font – Harrison, kit Family Style by GabHappy
What about the wedding I here you ask?
Well, it was wonderful and the bride was beautiful.
You’ll have to come back another time for the details and the pics!