If you have visited my blog in the last month, you probably could not have escaped noticing I was hosting a bloggy carnival! If you weren’t here in the last month – why not???
Here are a few things I learnt during the process
1. It is hard work
2. It is lots of fun
3. Practice creating your Mr Linky (preferably on a test blog for your eyes only).
4. When the time comes to put Mr Linky on your main blog REMEMBER that you will still need to edit your HTML on your main blog – or it won’t work!!!
5. Use a random number generator to select your winning numbers.
6. It is much more fun to give than to receive! I really enjoyed contacting all the winners, and it is lovely to be the bearer of good news.
7. As you mother always taught you – thank your guests for coming to your party!
Other things learnt this week
- This week it is “People” in my online photography course, and here is some evidence (I hope!) of what I learned about using natural light when photography people.
- I learnt that Marks & Spencer had a sale starting this morning, and as always I end up buying more for the kids than anyone else.
I did get some great bargains, including some lovely t-shirts. I especially love the turquoise one with the wee bird on it, maybe because it reminds me of Twitter (!) and it was only £2 (about US$£3).
That’s me up to date for today. For more What I Learned This Week visit Jo-Lynne.
Tomorrow I am planning to join in WFMW with an easy-peasy banana bread recipe.