Half-term break is over – yeah! I loved it, but love it being over too.
Since my last blog post…here’s what’s been happening :
- pumpkin carving
- fall fest – our church alternative to the usual festivities for families (bouncy castle, live music, fancy dress, pumpkin carving, puppet shows, craft, food – all free)
- trick-or-treating (no photos – never assume you have downloaded all your images before clearing your memory card 🙁 – oh well!)
- trip to IKEA
- kids back to school
- took 3 kids to dentist – thumbs-up all round
- FLAT TYRE on way home from dentist – getting dark, raining heavily and 3 tired.hungry kids in the car
- RAC membership expired – eeek – renewed in the car from the side of the road
- 30 minutes trying to explain to the RAC operator exactly where we were
- 30 more minutes of waiting, and the truck turned up
- seeing our car on the back of a recovery truck and getting to ride in the cab ALMOST made up for our adventure (well, only if you are 6!)
- Home sweet home, 3 miles and 90 minutes from the start of the puncture!
photo taken with iphone – and NO – my car is NOT on fire!!! (just the lorry lights)
- 45 minutes later leaving the house to see West Side Story at local school – amazing production, and great to see kids I remember as wee babies now taking the main roles!
- Getting tyre replaced today
So……what’s happening in your life?!!