It is been ages since I blogged, and in what is now becoming a tradition, here’s what I have been up to (not excuses, just reasons……well, sort of excuses) :
- ladies night at church – we had chinese takeaway, lovely desserts, books, cupcakes and jewellery (mine) on sale, followed by an unexpected but hilarious “wee” chat
- planning, baking and organising for a coffee morning/jewellery party at my house (more on that in my next post) but we raised £281 for a local cancer charity. THANKS to all who came and supported it!
- more jewellery sales and custom jewellery orders than I have ever had before – busy, busy, busy….
- chose a new (new to us car) – waiting for it to arrive (coming from England) – exciting!
- daughter 2 sat the first of 3 AQE exams (Northern Ireland education system – a whole other post!)
- ran my first jewellery making evening with some great teenage girls, and my eldest daughter was delighted to help, even though she missed Xfactor! (but not entirely thanks to Sky+)
- tomorrow evening I am selling my jewellery at a local school fair, and with so many recent orders and sales, I am furiously making some more “stuff”
So there you have it – why I havent been around recently. Sometimes there is too much going on in life to have time to blog about it!
It is 6am, the house is quiet (apart from a purring cat beside me) but there is a storm raging outside so I decided I could not procrastinate any longer and would just get up and blog!
A blog without photos – is that even possible for me? Well on this occasion it just might have to be. (No doubt I will sneak back later and add a photo!)