Although there are no daffodils blooming in our garden yet, I could not resist the bunches that were for sale in the supermarket yesterday.
Now for What I learned this week.
- I learned on Sunday when you ask kids to write letters to missionary kids in Africa that the boys will write about which football team they support, and the girls will write about their pets, apart from one girl wrote about her favourite shopping centre!
- In my Tuesday morning group we discussed hospitality, and how we can use our homes, basing our study on Lydia in Acts 16.
- I learned that I love being a lady who lunches/shops!
- I learned that I have more prizes for my St Patrick’s Day Blogging Carnival including a $15 gift voucher to spend on Katie Hadfield’s gorgeous digital scrapbooking goodies at The Lilypad Store. If you don’t yet “do digi” this could be the perfect opportunity to start.
- I learned that mobile phones are great communication devices, even in the home. My husband is in bed recuperating and has phoned me downstairs to talk to me, as I had not heard him calling.
- I learned I am not cut out to be a nurse!
- I learned that when you accept to speak (for the first time EVER) to a church ladies group about digital scrapbooking that although you may not have been daunted at the time, that on the day (yes – TODAY) of the talk you wonder why you ever agreed!
- I also learned that being told “Don’t worry, I am sure there won’t be many more than 50 (Yes – FIFTY!) coming to hear you” somehow has not reassured me.
I will let you know how it goes. What have you learned this week?