It is all happening here with my business Janmary Designs.
I never imagined when I started back in 2009 just where this journey of running my own business would lead within 2 years.
Here’s what has been happening recently:
- a new logo (with the help of Nic Charlton)
- a new website (with the help and patience of Creative Online Media). Please go check it out, and I would love some feedback.
- selling my products in Reynolda House Museum of American Art in North Carolina (thanks to fellow blogger / friend Jen at Great Little Stories)
- a PHOTO SHOOT in Belfast of my jewellery on a model, with hair, makeup, trendy and cool venue, professional photography ….. the works!
- a new brochure planned featuring my designs, illustrating my range included my bridal creations
- a trip to Atlanta, Georgia coming up in October (with Lisburn City Council and Full Circle Management) along with 5 other small businesses, meeting retailers
- adding on a BLOGGING one day conference in Atlanta
- if you are a reader in the Atlanta area, get in touch, maybe we can meet up for a coffee, or you can recommend some must see, must buy or must eat places to visit 🙂
So if I have appeared to be a bit absent in the bloggy world, that might be why!
If you haven’t already (and why not!) feel free to
- follow Janmary Designs on Facebook
- sign up with to my Janmary Designs newsletter
- visit the new website, and leave a comment on a blog post, or maybe even try out the “contact me” button – I would be thrilled to hear from you
- or even …. why not order a bespoke item – a gift for someone else, or a treat for yourself 🙂