It is never too early in the year to learn some lessons, and I am even a day early with my “What I Learned this Week” post, but taking the chance to blog now.
So this week I learned :
- Enjoy your sale purchases – even if they don’t have a function other than to make you happy!
(Love that little bird!)
- Never to take central heating for granted
- Never underestimate the joy of an electric blanket
- Enjoy the first year some of the kids can managed to stay awake until midnight on New Years Eve – with the help of 2 dvds, marshmallows and more!
- Never be surprised to see EASTER EGGS already on sale in the supermarkets. I am sorry but it is just TOO early!
- When the 4 members of your family go bowling (I was just spectating/cheering from the sidelines) and they age between 5 and 41, don’t be surprised when the 5 year old won!
- There is something very satisfying in packing up the christmas decorations, I love Christmas, but I love my house back to “normal” too.
So, what have you learned this week? Do share, and check out (tomorrow) at Jo-Lynnes blog Musings of a Housewife.
Finally, if you blog and have moved from blogger to self-hosted wordpress – do you recommend it? Any regrets? Anything I should know?