I really look forward to my weekly lessons learned post, and discovering some new blogs along the way.
Recently we have been experiencing some beautiful spring weather. Today was a bit more of a mixed day weather-wise but we made it to the park this afternoon.
The cherry blossom was beautiful and I learned…..
- LESSON 1 – my kids feel the heat and cold in different ways
Here is my son – wrapped up in his cosy winter coat, with 3 layers on, and not a bit interested in removing even just one layer.
And my eldest daughter right beside him – with only a short sleeved t shirt on her top half
My middle daughter is somewhere in the middle – she eventually removed some layers!
- LESSON 2 – who needs toys when you have a cardboard box to play in!
- LESSON 3 – my kids LOVE the new ice and chilled water dispenser on the fridge – so much so that I have to restrict the amount my son drinks of it before bedtime….we had our first “accident” on a long time!
- LESSON 4 – my kids must have inherited their strong healthy teeth from their dad. Yet another 6 monthly checkup and not (yet!) a single filling in the mouths of any of my 3 kids. Me?….I needed a filling replaced
- LESSON 5 – I am definitely deciding to make these charm bracelets to sell on Etsy
- Lesson 6 – I LOVE my new kitchen (even though it is not finished yet!)
More pics HERE
Have you learned anything this week? Please share.