The school holidays have arrived, and we have relocated to our cottage
by near the sea. We have a friend visiting from England, but it has been a relaxing week, with little happening. However, we have already managed to do a few of our traditional summer activities which include :
- evening paddles on White Rocks beach
- playing in the fountains in Ballycastle
- camp fire, hot chocolate and toasting marshmallows on the beach
- family games (new Bananagram game – review coming soon)
- exploring rock pools and the beach
That’s all been happening here in the last few days ….. what have you been up to? What about you….what signifies the start of summer for you? I’d love you to share.