I did Twitter from Paris – honestly I did.
I was therefore shocked/horrified/mildly disappointed when I got home to realise not a single Tweet (?) was reveived and updated on to the blog.
So here is what you all missed – I shall share my earth-shattering tweets from the beautiful city of Paris. Watch out for the celebrity I spotted.
- Checked in at Belfast, Paris here we come!
- On way to Hotel
- Arrived at hotel, beautiful room with balcony, champagne on ice
- Breakfast outside cafe near Notre Dame. Morning on Isle de la Cite. First view of Eifel Tower
- Heading off to meet photography tutor/tour guide outside Louvre
- Just saw Karl Lagerfeld!
- On top of Arc de Triomphe at sunset, looking over the Eifel Tower
- Lots of shopping, Sacre Coeur, dinner and evening cruise on the river.
- Last walk by the Louve and Seine before heading for airport
Not quite the same excitement reading it all in 15 seconds! – oh well….at least I tried.
Yes – Karl Lagerfeld – famous international fashion designer (with his snowy white hair in a pony tail, dark glasses and black suit and gloves). Tried to be cool, but snapped a few shots – we were in La Grande Palais just off the Champs Elylysee looking at some very modern sculptures and he and his minions were standing in a group, looking important and fashionable!
I have so many photos, and so much to share, but here are a couple of photos to whet your appetite. Be sure to come back soon for more. The photos are straight from the camera (apart from the one of Karl which I enlarged slightly to make him visible!) no time to photoshop/enhance them yet.
Until then, take care.