10 favourite foods …… only 10?!!!
Here you go …hope you aren’t hungry!
- Pasta Carbonara – first ate this in Tuscany in about 1994, and still remember it as the best ever, however we are heading to ROME next week, and hope to sample a few more portions. In fact we have booked a cookery class in Rome, and apparently we will be taught how to make fresh pasta ….. can’t wait.
- Creme Brulee – first had this in Paris on our 10th wedding anniversary – delicious
- Fresh rapsberries
- Fresh mango
- A well done (cremated) steak
- A warm chocolate brownie with icecream
- Tobacco onions – finely sliced, spicy coated onions (best served in the Ramore Wine Bar in Portrush
- My home cooked Christmas Dinner with all the trimmings
- Warm apple pancakes from Meadow Bakery, Lisburn
- Blooming Onion from Outback (and no, we don’t have The Outback in N Ireland – only had it in America!)
After writing this post I found I blogged about it 2 years ago today …… and the list has only slightly changed!
For more bloggers sharing their favourite foods check out the link up HERE. Can you believe I have managed to keep up with this challenge of blogging on specific topics every day for the month of May? Me neither!