February is dawning. This was the sunrise in my wee part of the world this morning.
I have discovered that there’s more to There’s More!
Our week of events for our local community (called There’s More) is over and I learned
- we should never underestimate others response to the good news of Jesus – many responded at the various events (over 36 separate events) to move forward in their faith.
- The 5 specific events I attended were the Mums and Daughters Craft night, the ladies chocolate fondue party and I helped at a kids party which had over 50 kids attending (most with little or no church connection) as well as coffee and croissants for the parents of kids at our Sunday School. on each occasion those attending were presented with the good news of Jesus and invited to respond.
Face painting at the kids party
and the kids party team
- There are exciting challenges ahead as we is encourage those who made a commitment. Prayers appreciated for those I am to contact!
- Through the whole “There’s More” event we learned that there is also more of God for us too – we just need to step out in faith.
- I also learned that there’s more to life than blogging (shock! horror!) Last week there was little time to blog, and when I did have a few moments to spare I felt no inclination to blog…..a very unusual situation for me! I am sure normal service will be resumed shortly.
- I learned that at on a course there can be information overload! Fortunately there were lots of handouts so I plan to work through them and my own notes to process some of the ideas in my own time!
- Finally I have learned that I am looking forward to a much quieter week this week – at least I am hoping so!
So what is going on in your life this week, and have you any lessons to share?
For more lessons learned and shared, visit Musings of a Housewife.
Finally – a few of this week’s Project 365 daily photos.