I came across this Christmas Meme / Questionnaire and thought I would share a wee bit of my Christmas here in N Ireland.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? A bit of both – depends on the gift
2. Real tree or artificial? Defintiely artificial – we now have 3 artificial trees! (and all with WHITE lights!)
3. When do you put up the tree? As soon as possible (me and the kids) or as late as possible (my husband) – we compromise that it will be before our daughter’s birthday party (around 8 December)
4. When do you take the tree down? As late as possible (me and the kids) or as early as possible (my husband) – we compromise!
5. Do you like eggnog? No, nay, never!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Probably a dolls house made by my parents and our childminder’s husband
7. Do you have a nativity scene? – lots – I have an obsession passion for nativities and a growing collection! Here is a link to my collection 3 years ago – it has grown since!
This was my first nativity – purchased just after we were married.
And this one is probably one of my favourites
8. Hardest person to buy for? Probably my Mum – she has all she will ever need or want, and I should buy something I want as I will end up getting it anyway!
9. Easiest person to buy for? Probably my daughters – I think we have similar taste
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I couldn’t possibly say! Actually – none come to mind – honestly!
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Too many …. probably Miracle on 34th Street
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Mid November
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Don’t think so!