It has been too long since I joined it the blog carnival “What I Learned This Week”
So, in no particular order, here are my lessons learned
1. Sometimes a night out with friends is better organised with little advance notice, and last friday 5 of us headed into Belfast, without kids, on the train, ate in Victoria Square, shopped in Victoria Square, had coffee and desserts in Victoria Square, and then took the train home.
Can you tell we like Victoria Square! I didn’t take my camera, so you will just have to see it it HERE
2. When you choose not to bring your camera, you should remember to take photos with your iphone instead.
3. I love my new lens, but never assume, even when you do read the instructions, that you will work out how to change it to Manual Focus. Thanks to a much-more-technical-than-me friend I finally got there.
4. When you son has “bed hair” like this in the mornings, you know it is time for a hair cut.
5. Never underestimate how excited a 6 year old boy can be about a hair cut! He asked Paula for it to be shorter with some spikey bits this time, and was thrilled with the result.
6. When you plan to include in a blog post about your son’s haircut, it is usually better to remember to take a photo of the newly cut hair BEFORE you take them to school. Spikey hair cut photo will have to wait for another post!
For more What I Learned This Week visit HERE
So what did YOU learn this week? Do share!
Finally, remember if you add my janmary designs button to your blog, and let me know by 31 January, you might just win a £5 voucher!