So here is what I learned this week
- That my son believes he can persuade some birds to come and live in his meringue nest! He ran around the garden with the aforementioned meringue nest shouting “Here, birdie, birdie….come and live in my nest – it is so yummy”!
Even the addition of a dandelion could not persuade any birds to join him.
- I am SO ready to say goodbye to this kitchen and it’s black units.
- I can’t wait for my new kitchen appliances and cupboards (and neither can my son)
- My daughters love each other (really!)
- When my friend (a.k.a. The Chicken Lady) has a hen massacre (by a Mr Fox) then I am the wrong person to ask to help! I struggle with hens when they are alive … there is no way I want to clean up “chicken bits”…..sorry. But you should be thankful, because if I had I may have felt obliged to share some photos with my bloggy friends!
- When my daughter can be distracted from the tv, she can be quite artistic.
The kit used in this page is from Gina Marie Huff at Weeds & Wildflowers and will be revealed tomorrow for the Weeds 2nd Anniversary party.
See you tomorrow.